Pages

2/15/12

Ikea


I'm sitting here in front of the computer with a box of tissues, still in my pajamas, (its 11:30am) blowing my brains out.
The sickness came upon me unexpectedly. A sneeze here, a sneeze there and viola! I am sick.
So is the rest of my younger generation in the house.

Sickness put aside, I've went through my phone pictures and I have to say, about 99% of it consists of our kids.
Well, that was the case, up until I visited  IKEA..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Сижу перед компьютером с целой коробкой салфеток, еще в пижаме (а уже 11:30).
Подступила болезнь незаметно. Чихнула здесь,чихнула там и вот, уже больна.
Так же как и наши дети. 


Нa днях пересматривала все фотки на моем телефоне, и могу сказать что, примерно 99% из них это фотки наших детей.
Это было так, пока я не посетила IKEA...

 это один огромный демонстрационный зал с мебелью и всех побрякушек для дома.




  my dream room..моя комната мечта..






dream kitchen.. моя кухня мечта..



 а пальцы то вкуснее..


1 comment:

  1. I just went to IKEA for the first time a coup
    le of weeks ago! I LOVED it! I wanted to move in!

    It did, rather, remind me of the way our apartment in Moscow was decorated when we were in Russia four years ago to adopt our son, so that was a 100% good association.

    Unfortunately, all I could afford was some glasses.

    ReplyDelete