Pages

3/6/11

Good News!!!

Drum-roll please...... We will be visiting Ukraine in a few weeks, and we are very busy with preparations and packing, I mean its a big event, after all we have to buy presents for our friend and relatives plus we are traveling with two kids, 3 1/2 year old and 1 1/5 year old. So, please bear with me while we get ready, I promise many good pictures to come from Ukraine.Meanwhile, here is a picture of me I took today, it was my first time curling my hair..

У нас хорошие новости, через пару недель мы едем в гости на родину Украину. Прошу у всех кто заходит на блог терпения пока идут приготовления к поездке, в конце концов, нам много делать: покупать подарки родным и близким, и еще с нами едут наши дети что усложняет ситуацию. Обещаю много много интересных и красивых фоток с родного города. А пока, мое фото.

2 comments: