Pages

2/4/12

The Alchemist

Hello to all!
I am a strong believer that a person should be as beautiful on the inside as the outside. We often concentrate on the outer, buy expensive clothing, put makeup on, and watch what we eat but forget about our inner person. That person is way more important because that's what we are and that's the person we spend most time with.
I started reading all kinds of books on personal growth and the last book I read was just beyond beautiful, it made me think about things I never though. I read this book within 2 days, and I must say I was in awe from it. I don't want to give away too much that's why I will just say that this book is about wisdom and being free to do whatever you set your mind to. Its about love that doesn't destroy.
OK, enough blabbing, the book is called: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
I really hope you get a chance to read it. (I, personally plan to read it one more time)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Всем привет!
Я верю в то что человек должен заботится не только о своем внешнем но и о внутреннем человеке. Зачастую мы покупаем дорогую одежду, наводим макияж следим за диетой а совсем забываем о там что у нас внутри.
Наша душа/дух намного важнее нашего тела так как с собой мы проводим большое количество времени.
По выше сказанной причине я начала читать книги о внутреннем росте. Мне просто крышу снесло от последней книги. Она навела меня на очень хорошые мысли.
Не хотелось бы выдавать многое но скажу что книга о мудрости, любви и внутренней свободе.
Хорош болтать, ближе к делу. Так вот книга Алхимик автор Пауло Коэльо.
Надеюсь вы сможете найти ее на Русском. (Лично я, собираюсь ее еще разок прочитать)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment