Pages

2/9/11

As Promised...

A couple days back, I looked through my posts and wondered: "How did my Photography Journey blog turned into Cooking/Beauty blog?" I have no idea. But, I make myself feel better by telling myself that I take pictures of the things I cook. :)) But then, I still feel bad because I consciously put things like that on here. But then, I don't just want to put pictures up, I also want to share a part of me, which is, love of cooking. Okay, okay, I  get it!  ENOUGH of the vicious circle.
----
Today I will write about foundation for the face. You know how I wrote about my struggle with finding the right color for me? Well, the first step was to know what kind of a skin tone I have, which is cool, but you can find yours here. Then, I bought a Loreal foundation (I heard the company makes good quality foundation but since they are new on the market, they sell it for less, cause its not as popular) at a local drugstore, but, like always, i bought the wrong one, a shade darker, resulting in difference between face and neck, i went back in and got one a shade lighter. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, their foundation has all the undertones: neutral cool and warm, so it way easier to pick out the right one. On the picture it might seem like the darker one matches me better but in natural light the light one is perfect.

На днях сидела и думала, блог то я сделала типа "Учусь Искусству Фотографий" а получается, Кулинария/Красота. Как-то не хорошо.. Но! Я себя успокаиваю тем что мол я же фоткаю то что готовлю. А потом, мне все равно плохо потому что я сознательно выставляю рецепты. Но! Я же не просто фотки хочу выставлять, а также поделиться частицей меня, которая и есть, любовь к кулинарии. Ужас, какой замкнутый круг мыслей! Всё хватит!
----
 Помните я писала про то что нашла тоник для фейса (сама придумала это слово)? Ну вот, сначала надо определить свой тон кожи теплый, холодный или нейтральный. У меня холодный. Не искала статьи по определению тона кожи на Русском. Купила я не очень дорогой тоник фирмы Loreal (там у них тоники по категориям: теплый, холодный и нейтральные ) в простом продуктовом магазине. Так как я не могла снять пробы, попался на тон темнее, потом пришлось купить на тон светлее, вот тот то и подошел мне идеально. На первой фото может показаться что тот что темнее подходит лучше, но при натуральном свете виднее правильнее.
Take a look at this one, its obvious which one matches me.
Тут конечно, сомнений нет.
Here are both of them. I think i would be able to return the darker one, but i will keep it for the summer, when I'll get a little tanner.

я могла бы возвратить тот который не подошел мне, но оставлю на лето, как подзагорю.
 **** TIP: I oftem find foundation too thick and cakey looking, so I mix it with my moisturizer, 1/2 moisturizer and 1/2 foundation blend it and apply on the face.
****Попробуйте помешать тоник с кремом для лица, и намазать на лицо, я часто делаю так. (Один только тоник часто смотрится очень ненатурально и даже вульгарно, ну мне так кажется)

No comments:

Post a Comment