Pages

6/15/11

Sour cherries

Don't these sour cherries look good?
I am sitting here, in our living room. The water is heating up on the stove for my next HAND washing. I also just came from a small garden where there are 3 fruit trees: 2 sour cherries and 1 cherry, picked about a cup of sour cherries. The weather is perfect, warm with a breeze. The birds are signing, kids chatting. Life is in its full bloom. And I'm thinking to myself: life is good.

P.S.I was jumping up and down from excitement after this image uploaded!!!
-----
Вкусные вишни, не правда ли?

Я сижу здесь в нашей гостиной. Вода нагревается на плите для моей следующей Ручной стирки. Только недавно вернулась из небольшого сада, где есть 3 плодовых дерева: 2 кислых вишни и 1 черешня Cобрали мы с дочкой 1 стакан кислой вишни, можно сказать, первый урожай кислых вишен . Погода просто прекрасная, на улице тепло с ветерком. Птицы подпевают, дети болтают. Жизнь в полном разгаре. И про себя думаю: жизнь хороша!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture and uplifting post. Life IS good!

    ReplyDelete