Pages

1/4/11

WELCOME!!!

Welcome to my blog, I had this idea of opening a blog for some time now, and decided to put it off until the new 2011 year. Here, you will find some of my latest work (ha-ha, jk. i am only pretending i do something). But seriously, you will find anything that has to do with photographs, and my attempt at creating that "perfect picture". Photography became an interest of  mine not too long ago, to be exact, since spring 2010. I have not progressed much since then,but its only because I have a full time job and i often have overtime. Yes you read it right: OVERTIME!! What job is that? Very hard one and i don't even get paid for it: a stay-at-home mom! I hope you will enjoy my posts and maybe just maybe you will get an interest in photography.

Добро пожаловать на мой блог, эта идея давно уже зародилась во мне, но я отклала на новый 2011 год. Тут вы найдете все что связано з фотографией, и как я пытаюсь сделать отличную фотографию. Интерес к фотографии у меня появился не так давно, весной 2010 года. Чесно сказать я не очень продвинулась, но это потому что у меня есть очень важная робота, я домохозяйка, занимаюсь воспитанием детей и устройством уютного дома! Надеюсь вам будет очень интересно читать мои посты, даже может быть вы тоже заинтересуетесь фотографией.



No comments:

Post a Comment